Project Objection: Open concept & good quality constructed cabinetry, and completed according to the budget!
- ELECTRICAL – 6 dedicated electrical circuits to upgrade to current electrical appliance standards.
- PLUMBING – Upgraded to accommodate dishwasher & disposal into the design.
- BEARING WALL – A bearing beam was positioned to replace a bearing wall that divided the dinning room and the kitchen. Typical for an old Cape Code Home!
- FLOORING – Achieve a smooth transition, “created one elevation”, from new kitchen tiled flooring to the existing rooms hardwood flooring. Old flooring was removed all the way to exposing oak floor joist. Floor joist where shimmed due to inconsistent elevations from one to another.
- SOFFIT REMOVAL – Removed soffit to accommodate 42 inch tall cabinets.
Project Designing by:
Homeowners, The Home Depot, The Tile Shop & Lou Vaughn
Project Installations: Lou Vaughn