Master Bath Remodel
- This floor plan is drawn to scale. The 18″ drawer base and tower cabinet drawn in here do need to go to a 15″ with a filler to bump cabinet off the wall an 1″. The vanity by the toilet needs to be a 30″ wide.
- In the image here of the shower, I’ve figured in a niche like it on that feature wall. Do you like? You can send me a text on this. 513-921-9229.
Finishes Supplied By Homeowner – Allowances
- Vanities & Topper $2,500.00
- Quartz Tops & Half Wall & Curb Caps $1500.00
- Vanity Faucets $300.00
- Shower Tile $1,000.00
- Main Floor Tile w/ Matching Base Tile $800.00
- One Handheld & One Fixed Shower Fixture & rough In Valve $400.00
- 2 Lights For Over The Vanities $350.00
- Toilet $300.00
- Mirrors 300.00
- Shower door & half wall glass $1200.00 (Jacks Glass)
- Total $8650.00
Lou Vaughn Remodeling will provide all materials to accommodate homeowners finishes i.e.
Stores I recommend for products.
- Ferguson – Greg Wood for faucets, sink bowls & toilet
- Pro Source – Denesse for vanities & quartz – We need to confirm the dimensions figured in drawing.
- The Tile Shop – Steve Souder
- Lowes – Lighting
Note: Call and make an appointment for service.
Here is the half wall look with the exception of the tile on the outside and the vanity obviously isnt involved.