The kitchen remodeling projects here shown are of my hands on craft! I’ve done everything from the demolitions to the last stroke of paint. Each photo has a link that takes you to the design details of each project. Please click or tap on the photo of interest to see more details of the particular project.
My initial involvement in all but one of these designs where started from scratch. The time planning & designing involved me helping make choices as to what cabinet plan layout, cabinet style, sizes, colors, etc. When in the design stage, we always encourage a well thought out design that orchestrates not only a beautiful space to the eye, but one with smart mechanics design, customized to personal individuality .
Cincinnati Kitchen Remodeling Business
I really enjoy the kitchen remodels! They are one of the home improvement projects that enables me to complete without much need for additional help…saving you and I cash! Have a look at some of my work below via the image/links. I look forward in hearing from you soon! Lou Vaughn
Kitchen Products & Design Elements
- Storage & Organization Options VIEW OPTIONS HERE
- Pendant, Can, Under-Counter & Rope Lighting
- Pantry, Island, Base, Microwave & 42″, 36″, & 30″ Tall Wall Cabinets
- Granite, Marble, Corian & Laminate Counter Tops
- Crown, Rope, Valance, Toe Kick, Finger Fluted & Dental Mouldings
- Stacked Stone, Tiled & Hardwood Floors & Tiled Backsplashes
- Traditional, Transitional, Tuscan & Old World Designs
Read Kitchen Remodeling Review:
Lou Vaughn is, by far the most qualified, creative, diligent, and dedicated contractor we have worked with. We completely designed and remodeled our kitchen with the help of Lou Vaughn Remodeling. Lou did such an incredible job and we now have the most beautiful kitchen ever. His integrity goes far above expectations. I highly recommend Lou Vaughn Remodeling for your design and/or construction projects. Mary Ann D.
Lou’s Kitchen Remodel Plan & Design Strategies
When designing your new kitchen, a few important thoughts should be:
- With the fact that cabinets take up so much of the visual space in your kitchen, you’ll want to make sure your kitchen cabinets set the tone for the overall look and design of your kitchen.
- You will want to ensure to choose the right cabinet finishes and design details to suit your space.
- Regardless of the size of your kitchen, cabinet storage is always key.
Drawers, appliance garages, pullout pantries, butler’s pantries, lazy Susans, and built-in recycling centers are among the array of add-ons you can choose from when selecting your kitchen cabinets. I, Lou Vaughn really enjoy working with kitchen designers and offering insight of additional possibilities to the design to assist in achieving outstanding performance goals of your kitchen.
More on plan & design strategies coming soon!