WELCOME & THANK YOU for your interest in having me build your New Room Addition. I really enjoy taking on these types of projects simply due the creativity that’s involved! For an example, in one of the room addition projects below, what once was a window looking into the back yard, from the dining room, now is a set of beautiful wood stained doors with glass and traditional 15 lite muntins, inviting all into the new library!
When you schedule your appointment through any section of this website, it will go directly to my desk and I will get back to you ASAP to set a time to meet at your convenience and at the project location!
Here is a list of styles, designs & products you will find in some of our project completions.
- Great Room, Study & Library Additions
- Custom Book Shelves, Pocket Doors, Cabinetry, Triple Pane Windows & Wood Burning Stove
- Hardwood Floors, Metal Roof, Bay Window
Why Build A Room Addition?
A room addition can be desired for a new cozy master bedroom, or that specious master bathroom that will accommodate a new ultramodern curbless shower! More reasons that others might add on to the home include;
- Additional square footage to accommodate the in-laws
- Added area to get that awesome kitchen with everything the cook desires!
- It just makes financial sense to add on with a new family room verses moving!
A Note From Lou Vaughn!
Room Additions are a home improvement that I really enjoy building! I would love to discuss your ideas and help bring your dreams to a reality!