The Kitchen Remodel Consultation & Estimate Process
Average Kitchen Remodel Cost – According to a national remodeling publication, the average cost involved for a midscale and major kitchen remodel including appliances in Cincinnati is around $65,000.00. The upscale kitchen remodel is showing at $120,000.00.
FYI – I only take on kitchen remodeling projects that will involve my outsourced designers and vendors only. Also, please do not request a consult unless Option 1 or 2 is how you would like to proceed.
Option 1: I meet with you in your home to answer any of your questions regarding a design concept that you already have. This can be you sharing your ideas verbally and or I can confirm from a drawing that you already have. My fee for this service is $150.00 payable to Lou Vaughn Remodeling the day of the consult. Please, note any design that will involve relocating HVAC needs to be evaluated by an HVAC technician. A trained HVAC technician is equipped to calculate the accommodating change in the correct way. This is appropriate for your system to operate efficiently. At the conclusion of this meeting I may be able to give you an idea of the cost involved…all depends on the complexity of the changes involved.
Option 2: Working with my full-service kitchen remodeling services: My full design and estimate fee will be a minimal of $500.00. This fee covers the following:
- Everything mentioned in Options 1 and the following…
- My measuring of your existing space
- My evaluating your home and new design for any electrical and plumbing updates and or changes that may be needed.
- My evaluating what existing elements of the space that you may want to be removed, i.e. soffits, wall, etc.
- An open line of communication with you during the design phase and all during your remodel.
- Collaboration with my outsourced kitchen designer. Submission of the dimensions of your existing space and design ideas to them.
- My return trip for double-checking of your existing space’s dimensions and the new design dimensions.
- Drawings of a design concept created by my outsourced cabinet vendor.
Thanks, Again & Cheers!
Please provide us your information.