Thank You for your interest in my services. I am currently traveling in Flordia, but I will soon be back in Cincinnati. If you are seriously interested in having me remodel your bathroom or kitchen, please follow the link below. If we find that our timing doesn’t work with our schedules, etc., I can refer you to another contractor or two in your area.
FYI – The following policies and procedures are what I follow as a guideline. They do not reflect others’ policies and or procedures that I may refer you to. Please consult with any such respective contractors for their policies and procedures.
The Complimentary Consultation
Someone from our team will meet with you at the convenience of your home. Here are the objectives.
- To explore the vision you have for the space
- To record measurements of the space
- We will provide you with a projected number that will be based on other projects we have completed in comparison.
- Option 1: A lightly written summary explaining some conceptual design details. This will also reflect a projected number for the project.) – $150.00
- Option 2: A line-item estimate developed by a deep dive into design elements that road maps the project. It’s broken down with projected material and labor costs. Generally, this estimate starts as a preliminary that develops in detail, exposing the little design elements that make a big impact. You will be amazed by the details that arise. In return, the projected number becomes the firm foundation. $250.00 Minimal
- Bonus Option: An In House & Or Outsourced Design Services – $250.00 Minimal
All of the above-estimated approaches will reflect a design concept that we discuss at your initial consultation.
PROJECTS THAT WE DO NOT OFFER ANY SERVICES FOR ARE:
- Remodeling For Re-sale: Your listing agents may have a list of contractors that they prefer to work with.
- Condo Projects: Your building’s management company is generally the folk that helps with this. He or she may have some contractors that they are familiar with.
- Insurance Claims: There are contractors that specialize in insurance work. Your claims adjuster generally has a list of them.
- Projects Involving: designers and tradesmen other than those whom I currently work with.
- Consultation or Estimations: for the purpose of decision-making in purchasing the home.
Homes Built Prior To 1978 may have lead-based painted surfaces. Outside of “exclusions to the rule” defined by the EPA, any painted surfaces that may be disturbed from a proposed renovation must be tested for lead by a certified lead rule renovator. If the rule is required for compliance, then there are some particular safety guidelines in regards to the removal of lead-based painted surfaces. We do offer to perform a test for a minimal charge of $150.00. The hiring of Lou Vaughn for the test performed is strictly for the purpose of hiring us for your renovation. This testing will be done after the estimate. Please Go Here for more information pertaining to when the rule applies, compliance is required, and what the rule states for exclusion.
SCHEDULE A BATHROOM REMODEL CONSULTATION
SCHEDULE A KITCHEN REMODEL CONSULTATION